Monday, May 12, 2008

Hello

Good afternoon,

I would like to write a little note on some things within the ministry. First off, thank you for all who have given of their time. I am pleased by how you guys handle yourselves and have been dedicated to the kids when they come.

I would also like to remind everyone of a couple of things. Please make it every effort to come to the service that you have agreed to come. Obviously there are times that you will not be able to and you will need some r & r. This week we ran into a few problems, on Wednesday night we were missing some people from the groups and we had to do some switching around. We still were able to have small groups and life went on. There has been bigger problems in life. These next two weeks, I definetly need the help as I am busy teaching in high school and Adam will be running service. Adam did a great job with the little challenge.

On Friday Night, we are in need of males. The last few weeks there has only been about 3 guy counselors and I have 6 that are listed. I depend on the counselors on Friday because they make it worth it to come. I remember when I first got involved on Friday nights and the counselors made it so it worth it. They also made it so that the jr highers would get involved in the games. Friday is a commitment, I know. Also if you know anyone that is interesting in serving, a great time would be Friday Nights and where the need is.

Everyone is appreciated. I thank God for you because of your service in this ministry. Everyone contributes so much of their time. I may not say thank you enough, so THANK YOU! I mean it. Please look at this as me not picking on any one group of counselors or service time, we all need to make sure we do our part. Thank you for all who have been communicating with me, whether it is through email, text message, or phone. Thanks

No comments:

Important info:

  • Mark your calendars for the Winter Retreat. The dates are March 13th through the 16th. In a few weeks I will be handing out the requests.

Prayer Request

  • If you have any prayer request please let me know
  • Pray for Liz of Wednesday night.
  • Pray for Liz's grandma who had a heart attack a few weeks ago.
  • Please keep Angela's father in your prayers
  • Pray for Alex to find a job.
  • Please continue to pray for my wife and the baby.